lwpat, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with over 35 years of business experience.

My ex recieved the LLC in separation agreement. They are 4

My ex recieved the LLC in separation agreement. They are 4 of us who each own 25%. I was to give her my 25%. But the bylaws state that a majority have to agree to it the other husband and wife wont agree to me giving it to her. They said I could give it to them and I can but if I do that I in violation of seperation agreement thats part of divorce decree. What can I do?
Thank you for posting your question to JA/Pearl. Legal questions often take time for research or I may be offline so please be patient, I will reply.

50% is not a majority so you and your ex also make up 50%. You can transfer your shares of the LLC to her and then let her deal with the problem. There is nothing that the other two can do about it, especially since it is a court order. If you don't, then you could be held in contempt of court and the judge does have the power to incarcerate you.

They were to busy changing Divorce Decree which also was against my wishes.

I am not sure what was against your wishes, the divorce or the terms of the decree. The decree has to follow the separation agreement so that cannot be changed without the agreement of both parties.