Ellen, Attorney
Experience:  25 years of experience helping people like you.

Me and my friend form a corpoation with 50% share each. To

Me and my friend form a corpoation with 50% share each. To come up with some money, we each sold 10 shares to one person, total of 20% of the capital. What would be her part in the corporation? The two of us wnat to be the only ownwr of the company.

*Nothing herein is intended as legal advice, only intended as general information to better help yourself.*

My name isXXXXX shall strive to provide you with legal information. My answers are information only and do not form an attorney/client relationship.

If at any time the information which I provide is not clear to you or does not fully answer your question, please ask me for clarification by using the reply button. When we are done, please take a moment to click the rating tab to rate my work. My goal is EXCELLENT and I hope your rating reflects that.

Am I correct in understanding that you owns 40 shares, your friend owns 40 shares and the other person owns 20 shares?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi did you get my response? With 20% of the share what are her rights in the corporation. Me and my friend want to be the sole owner of the company.

No I did not receive your response - Just your last post was received. I am typing your answer now

A corporation is owned by the corporate shareholders. Since you and your friend each own 40% of the stock, this means that you are each the owner of 40% of the company. Since the 3rd person owns 20% of the stock, this means that person owns 20% of your company.

I think this is what you wanted to know. Please let me know if I have answered your question or whether you would like further information