socrateaser, Attorney
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
10097515

Hello, We need make some changes into one of our accounts

Customer Question

We need make some changes into one of our accounts in one website ( Domain Registrar ) , They are requested us to send " notarized company letterhead signed by a current official signatory "

So We need sample letter with all details.

Please someone reply with sample of notarized authorization letter ( We want make email change on our company account in one website )

Leave company name,full names ,address,date,and other information , we will complete them from our end.

Looking for instant reply thank you for your help.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.
In which U.S. state jurisdiction will you be obtaining the notary acknowledgment?

NOTICE: My goal here is to entertain while educating the public about the law. I hope my answer is useful and informative to you. During our conversation, the website may ask you to rate my answer. If you rate my answer lower than the middle rating, then the website retains your entire payment, and I receive nothing. It is entirely your choice as to how you rate my answer. However, because your payment to me is in the nature of a donation/gift, rather than as compensation for any services rendered, you are entitled to know how your rating affects the final distribution of your donation.

If you need to contact me again, please put my user id at the beginning of your question ("To Socrateaser"), and the system will send me an alert. Please Click the following link for IMPORTANT LEGAL INFORMATION. Thanks and best wishes!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Colorado

DATE

YOURNAME
COMPANY
STREET
CITY, STATE ZIP
PHONE
FAX
EMAIL

ADDRESSEENAME
COMPANY
STREET
CITY, STATE ZIP

Re: domain account change.
Account Name/No. ????????

To whom it may concern:

I am hereby requesting that the following changes be made to the above-referenced account:

[insert change instructions here]

Thank you for your kind attention. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me immediately.

Very truly yours,

_________
YOURNAME
TITLE

[Notary Acknowledgment: Here insert the representative notary block, which can be found on Page 19, beginning with Section (4), at this link. If you are acting as an individual, you would use block (a); for a corporation, use block (b); partnership (c)]

Hope this helps.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you,

I'll try to create letter,

Can i send it to you to check all is fine ?

if so, please provide email address or let me know how i can send it to you to check?

All correspondence must be sent through this system. You can post the text of the letter without any identifying names, but that's the only way I can review the letter.

Hope this helps.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I've done it and all is fine, thanks,

Just last question , only for my information.

I know this section will be complete by notary office, but interested to know for my information

In page 19, Corp Section:

State of Colorado
County of _____________
The foregoing instrument was acknowledged before me this (date) by
(name of officer or agent, title of officer or agent) of (name of corporation acknowledging)
a (state or place of incorporation, corporation, on behalf of the corporation.

(name of officer or agent, title of officer or agent) >> They will enter my name and position Or Notary agent name here?

(name of corporation acknowledging) >> My company name?

(state or place of incorporation, corporation, on behalf of the corporation) >> State name ( Colorado ) ?

Can you complete sample of above form , with example company like microsoft, john doe , ceo..california..or etc..

complete like notarized companies, interested to see.

Thanks

You would generally fill in the corporation info -- not the notary. Example:

State of Colorado
County of _____________

The foregoing instrument was acknowledged before me this September 4, 2012, by
William Gates, III, CEO of Microsoft Corporation, a Washington corporation, on behalf of the corporation.

Hope this helps.

socrateaser, Attorney
Experience: Retired (mostly)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I've Rated

Excellent service

Thank you for quick replies.

Last 2 question:

1. If company is LLC, it will be " Microsoft LLC" or "Microsoft Limited Liability Company"

2. LLC Companies will be Colorado corporation?Or it will incorporation ?? or...?
John Doe, General Manager of COMPANYNAME, LLC, a Colorado LLC, on behalf of the company.

Hope this helps.
socrateaser, Attorney
Experience: Retired (mostly)