Emailing someone (The Recipient) a One-Way NDA...
1) Is it legally binding if The Recipient scans and emails it back? Or do I legally need to obtain the originals as well?
2) Should the following clause be added at the end of the NDA?
Is this the correct legal wording/format for such a clause?
Is there more appropriate wording?
2.9 Signatures. Faxed, scanned, emailed, and electronic signatures to this document shall have the same force and effect as original signatures.
3) If I want to specify a specific Project in the NDA, but not limit the NDA to just that one project, should I add the text in parentheses below?
Is this the correct legal wording?
Should it be phrased any other way?
Disclosing Party and Recipient are engaged in discussions related to a prospective or current business
relationship between the parties, (including but not limited to Project A.)
4) Is it legally binding if only The Recipient signs the NDA? (the NDA I have only has fields for the Recipient to sign)
5) Can I add "email" and "phone number" as fields for Recipient to fill out at end of NDA? Please see below:
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Recipient hereto has executed this Agreement as of the date set forth below.