Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

Can a NY birth center staffed with OBs to perform surgery be

Customer Question

Can a NY birth center staffed with OBs to perform surgery be classified as a Diagnostic and Treatment Center under 10 NYCRR § 700.2(a)(9); 10 NYCRR § 600.8?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks. I am still waiting.
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  MDLaw replied 4 years ago.
Unfortunately, it seems that your question is quite specific and not suited for this type of forum which is for general legal questions. Your best bet is to consult with an attorney in your area.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Any information about new York diagnotistic and treatment centers would be helpful. I am trying to learn more about them because the definition is very short.
Expert:  MDLaw replied 4 years ago.
Unfortunately, that is a very specific request and would require someone who specializes in the medical area of the law in NY and I'm not sure we have anyone that can answer that here. You might want to contact the NY Bar Association and consult with a lawyer in your area.