Hi Robin, I rated your previous answers and paid I believe.

Customer Question

Hi Robin, I rated your previous answers and paid I believe. Thank you. I want to continue this thread as another question if possible. New Question Thread: I feel that it will take several weeks to hammer out a partnership between the three of us. Is there some type of simple agreement that we can get in place as a temporary measure prior to a fully signed and agreed upon partnership agreeement - that will allow us to begin working together now and combining our intellectual property yet also ensures that each of us would own all intellectual property should things fall apart prior to signing an partnership agreement?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 4 years ago.

Robin D :

Hello and thank you for using Just Answer,
I do not want you to feel badly but what you ask now has leaped in legal and I really do not feel that you deserve an answer from a tax expert on this. Please allow me to opt out and have the moderators send you question to a legal expert.

Robin D :

sorry* send your question

Robin D :

Sit tight while I make the request on your behalf.

Expert:  TaxRobin replied 4 years ago.

I have sent the request to have the moderator move your question to Legal. An expert in that category will contact you but please do not rate me or respond. That will only delay an expert getting your question in legal.

Best wishes and thank you for letting me assist you with tax issues.