MShore Law
MShore Law, Attorney
Experience:  Drafted Negotiated and/or Reviewed Thousands of Commercial Agreements

What banking authority can discipline a company for comingled funds of a customer with t

What banking authority can discipline a company for
comingled funds of a customer with their POA caretaker?
Thank you for the post, I am happy to assist you by answering your questions. Why do you suggest this would be a banking authority?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Aren't there rules about miss using funds? Because my brother and I use the same television provider does not give them the right to deposit payment for A into B account.
Thank you Kim, yes there are such rules but they are not enforced by the banking regulators because the television provider is not a financial institution, it is considered a telecommunications service provider and as such is regulated by the Office of Cable Television. Here is a link to the online complaint form: You can also phone your complaint by calling(NNN) NNN-NNNN

For your reference, see

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions.