rvlaw
rvlaw, Attorney
Experience:  NYC Trial Attorney 30+ years; Law professor ; BUSINESS LAW; CONTRACTS; TORTS; Arbitrator
3071004

Can a felon be licensed and bonded in the state of Texas?

Customer Question

Category: Business Law
Expert:  rvlaw replied 4 years ago.
Hi and welcome to Just Answer.

I’ve read your question and I’m sure I’ll be able to assist you. However, I may need a bit of time to finish answering the questions of other customers. Then I will handle your issue to give you the best possible response. Also, along the way, I may need some additional information from you for clarification of the issue. I appreciate your patience and hope that you will be satisfied with my service.

Rich
Expert:  rvlaw replied 4 years ago.

My research turns up that with all Texas licenses and bonding.....it depends. I've read articles about a felony conviction and its affect on an application to be a nurse, a real estate agent, and many others. I could not find in the statutes or articles any reference to a pest control tech. I specifically reviewed the statutes on pest control and found nothing

Please don't accept and pay for this answer but relist the question here and another expert will probably be able to help. Sorry I couldn't.

rich

Expert:  rvlaw replied 4 years ago.

I SPECIFICALLY TOLD YOU NOT TO ACCEPT AND PAY BECAUSE I COULDN'T FIND AN ANSWER. AND I TOLD YOU TO RELIST THE QUESTION SO ANOTHER EXPERT COULD HELP. WHAT MORE HONESTY WOULD YOU LIKE FROM ME?

PLEASE REMOVE THE NEGATIVE RATING ELIMINATE A RATING ALTOGETHER UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES

YOUR POOR SERVICE RATING IS TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR

PLEASE BE FAIR

RICH