Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Experience:  Helping you with your legal questions.
68302747

Can a Bar located in Blue Springs, MO 64015 advertise liquor

Can a Bar located in Blue Springs, MO 64015 advertise liquor prices in a mailer?
Welcome!

I am happy to help you. If you need clarification with this answer, hit reply and ask a follow up question prior to providing a rating. Otherwise, after reviewing the answer, please provide a positive rating so I receive credit for the services I am providing you.

Mailers are advertising. The use of price is permitted when the advertisement does not reflect a price below the normal or usual price, or reflect a price that is below the retailer's cost.

This information provided to you is informative and helpful. If you need clarification, feel free to hit reply so we can work on any clarification prior to providing a rating. Otherwise, please provide a positive rating now without an additional cost to you so I receive credit for the services I am providing to you. I am doing my best to help you. Thank you, Damien

Hi Charlene,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
Damien Bosco