WiseOwl58, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced business lawyer.

Hi I want to form an S corproation in Nevada because they do

Hi I want to form an S corproation in Nevada because they do not disclose who the owner is and then have that company run a company in Washington where I am at. How would this work? Any problem setting it up as a S rather than a C corporation for tax purpsoes?
Hello, and thank you for entrusting us with your important legal question about corporate formation.

First, you would incorporate in Nevada. Here is the link to the Nevada Secretary of State where you can do that:

Then, since the company will be run in Washington, you would incorporate a subsidiary of the Nevada corporation in Washington. Here is the link to do that:

In order to be an S-corporation, the shareholders must all be US citizens or permanent residents. If you meet that test, then the Nevada corporation can be an S-corporation with no problem.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.