WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced business lawyer.
62735101

I work for a transportation company in the State of California. My personal I D includin

I work for a transportation company in the State of California. My personal I D including hand and finger prints was shared with a second party transportation without my knowledge or consent.
Is it legal for a employer to share employees personal ID with whom they choose
No, there are privacy laws that require them to protect your confidential information such as this. You can sue them, but it might cost you your job. Also, what would you claim as your damages? How were you injured by this despicable action by your employer?
Please review the answer that I have given you and rate it a 3, 4 or 5 so that we can close out this question and I can get credit for the answer I have given you.

It has been a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to call on me again and let me know if anything else comes up.

Thanks, and all the best to you.

Thanks, and all the best to you.