Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  30+ yrs. representing small business, real estate, probate
18215332

$5 bonus

Customer Question

$5 bonus for a good answer legal requirements to form an association that provide assistance to all nails technician to buy health insurance? can the association be an insurance agent to legall earns commission for insurance company. ? structure to earn money for making this coordianation what form of business should he form? what is the compliance and requirement can he refer clients to an attorney is willing to work free for association in exchange for cases referral (eg give free consultation but has the first option to be referred cases to) basically the men has 1300 members who needs help to buy the right insurance, legal matter, all useful information. the men want to structure a way to help but also earn money. thanks
can the same attorney act as an insurance agent
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 2 years ago.
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 2 years ago.

Hello. No one can sell insurance in Texas without being licensed as an agent by the State of Texas. Also, licenses are issued to individuals, not associations. As far as getting an attorney to work for free in return for referrals, that rarely works out for anyone. The only ones who might do that are the ones right out of law school who have very little experience. The attorney also cannot sell insurance without a license.

I have answered your question. Please click on a 3,4,or 5 rating so that I will be compensated. If you are not satisfied with this answer, please send me a Reply with what you feel is wrong with the answer and what additional information you are seeking.
Clicking on number 1 or 2 is not necessary. Simply click on Reply and ask for further information or explanation. BONUSES for quick and helpful responses are very appreciated. If you have additional questions, I would be happy to assist, but as a courtesy I respectfully an approval rating for the original question before you branch off into other new questions.
Also, this answer does not create an attorney client relationship and you are urged to consult a local attorney to verify the accuracy of this answer according to your state's laws and local customs and practice.