Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Experience:  30 years of corporate, litigation and international law

Please review the following Service Agreement

Please review the following Contractor Service Agreement extract. The document can be found at the link:

I am a small 1 person consulting business and would like to know of any concerns in the terms indicated.

Additional submissions for the remaining portions of the contract will be sent under separate questions.

bizlaw :

l looked at the portion of the agreement on the link. It is fine. The only thing I would suggest is that the company have a timeline to provide the information you need to do the work. I can't comment on the sufficiency of the scope of work because I do not know enough about what your are doing. The scope of work is pretty general in discription but if you and the client know what you are talking about then it works.

If you need further help please do not rate 2 stars/faces "Helped a little" or 1 star/face "I expected more".This is considered a negative rating against me.

button with the questions you have as I receive no compensation for my efforts for the lowest two ratings.

Please keep in mind that I am trying to help you understand and resolve your situation. I don't make the laws, I am just reporting or interpreting them, so the outcome may not be what you had hoped for.

If this answer is responsive to your question, please accept it. That is how we are compensated. I would also be appreciated if you provided feed back on your view of the answer. Finally, if the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus. If I can be of further assistance or you have other questions in the future you can ask for me and reach me at this site.

This communication is not intended as legal advice. A local attorney should always be consulted for legal advice. No client/attorney relationship is intended or created by this communication

Just reply to me via the "CONTINUE CONVERSATION" or "REPLY"