Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.

RA - pr

Customer Question

I am launching a new website in the travel industry. It is not the usual selling travel services. I need an Agreement between the website and the travel agents, which is a special and should be customized especially for my website. I assigned it to XXX.XXXXXXXX.XXX, and paid, but after waiting a month, the lawyer prepared the Agreement unprofessionally, obviously in a few hours with many mistakes, missing parts. I need a really professional and knowledgeable lawyer to take a look, correct it and make it perfect for my needs. And now, I need this…yesterday. I can provide all the information you need, access to the website and details of what I need. The lawyer should be living in US, and knowledgeable of PA law. Can anyone do this? How much will cost me and how long will take? Thank you XXXXX
Category: Business Law
Expert:  MShore Law replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for the post, I am happy to assist you by answering your questions. If the Offer More feature is activated, you should receive a response from customer service momentarily regarding your request. I will double check to make sure Offer More is activated and will be back with you momentarily.
Regrettably, the offer more feature is not available at this time. If you have a specific question regarding terminology in the contract I am happy to answer that question however.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No, I need someone to review the whole agreement and see what is missing. I am sorry.

Thanks anyway. Do I have to pay you something?

no, you do not, I will alert customer service of your decision not to pose a question in order that any billing issues can be resolved quickly.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am willing to pay $150 for this job. Would anyone accept it?
I cannot discuss pricing in this forum, however I have sent a message to customer service whom should be in touch with you regarding pricing.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The procedure here is so complicated. I talked to Customer service and he toild me to do that, to increase the price. I don't know who to listen to.

Thanks anyway.