Below, please find a simple cleaning service contract form. The form is offered "as is," with no warranties express or implied. It is an EXAMPLE of a contract that you may be able to modify for your purposes:
This agreement for services between _________________________ (hereafter referred to as "Client") and _________________________ (hereafter referred to as "Contractor") is made and entered into upon the following date: ____/____/____.
The house stated in this agreement is found at the following address: ____________________________________________________________________
The Client and Contractor hereby agree to the following terms:
1. Client will give Contractor access to the inside of the house during regular business hours and any additional mutually agreed upon times.
2. Contractor will provide the following supplies, equipment, furnishings, etc., as partial performance of this contract. (Client will provide any and all supplies, equipment, furnishings, etc., not listed below):
3. Client will pay Contractor $_____ in consideration
for Contractor's performance. Payment is due in full at the time that Contractor provides client with invoice for services rendered under this agreement.
4. Services to be performed by Contractor include the following: vacuuming of carpets, dusting, and polishing of furniture; cleaning of wood floors, kitchen appliances, bath tubs and shower stalls, toilets, sinks and all sink fixtures; in addition removal of trash from the interior trash containers and brought to the outdoor Dumpster. Contractor will also perform minor landscape maintenance, and stage the property interior in anticipation of Client's offering the property for sale or rental.
5. Contractor will perform services, commencing ____/____/____, and ending ____/____/____.Further services must be arranged under separate contract.
This contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of __________ in __________ County.
This contract represents the entire agreement between the parties. No prior or contemporaneous written or oral evidence shall be admissible to contradict the terms of this agreement. In the event of a dispute under this contract, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorney's fees, costs of suit, and collection costs connected with any recovery under this contract.
In agreement to the above mentioned terms the Client and a representative of the Contractor shall sign below:
Signature of the Client
Signature of Contractor
Hope this helps.
NOTICE: My goal here is to entertain while educating the public about the law. Your positive feedback to the website is appreciated. If you need to contact me again, please put my user id at the beginning of your question ("To Socrateaser"), and the system will send me an alert. Please Click the following link for IMPORTANT LEGAL INFORMATION
. Thanks and best wishes!