kattorney
kattorney, Attorney
Experience:  16 years experience with a concentration in business, corporate and contracts law
50298765

Good Sunday morning, I need some help please......

Good Sunday morning, I need some help please...... I believe that I possess all the evidence, statutes, and documentation that I need to submit a civil complaint - and win - in the Circuit Court of South Carolina, but I don't know how to format the complaint. I'm suing my former partner, in which we had a general partnership agreement, and her current partner - in which she took and is using the equipent from our business without my permission or consent and formed a documented partnership with him - for Breach of Fiduciary Duty, Aiding and Abetting a Breach of Fiduciary Duty, Defamation of Character (Libel), Fraudulent Misrepresentation, Tortious Interference with a Business, and Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress. If I'm missing any potential Causes of Action please let me know....... I'm having a very hard time finding a format to follow which describes how to properly write a complaint so that when it's complete, it's compliant with the SCRCP. I would need a document that basically outlines the entire content of the complaint (i.e. what should be written, case study cited, statutes, etc.). I've searched the internet with limited success. I'd be more than glad to pay for this (detailed) outline, or provide you a tip to direct me to this resource. Thank you for your time and expertiese. It's greatly appreciated.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  kattorney replied 2 years ago.

Kathie Russell : You are missing some of your most important claims, including breach of contract, unjust enrichment , conversion, unfair and deceptive trade practices and punitive damages. Don't bother with the intentional infliction unless you have documented medical records. You really need an attorney in your area to draft the complaint for you. A detailed outline such as you request is a time consuming and labor intensive undertaking. If you absolutely can't get an attorney, which I highly recommend, I would provide an outline with some detail if you submit a new question with a value of $300 addressed to me. Best of luck to you.
kattorney, Attorney
Experience: 16 years experience with a concentration in business, corporate and contracts law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

To Kathie Russell Only

Hi Kathie,

I'm very sorry for being so late to respond to your answer, but we just returned from work - yup, on a Sunday. When you have time, let's talk. I like your proposal - as I can't find an attorney to take an unbundled option. Further, to work with me on providing the outline that I need and after I draft the complain, to evaluate and correct it as necessary. The botXXXXX XXXXXne, although I'd like to, I can't afford the 20k it would cost to retain an attorney to see this case through from start to finish.