Attorney Arcadier
Attorney Arcadier, Attorney
Experience:  Contract questions and Incorporation questions answered.
63302635

what is the best law to create business will. currently have

Customer Question

what is the best law to create business will. currently have lawn business started 12 years ago with brother... over past 5 years he has not work due to health and put business 50%in wife's name to avoid(my guess only) questions of income.

I do all the work so that he can keep some income because his spouse doent work nor does his teen & adult children. Long story short my wife hates that I work to support his house and hardly make anything for my house. my wife thinks I'm being taken for granted because we both work and they seem to think money is free flowing at my house.

I dont know what to do. I care because it is my brother who happen to be truly sick with many health problems that requires many doc visits, medication and recently hospitalizaton.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Attorney Arcadier replied 4 years ago.

Attorney Arcadier : I am sorry about your circumstances. What os your question?
JACUSTOMER-szh1ukj3- :
JACUSTOMER-szh1ukj3- :

what is the best type of will to create for the business. It is apparent in speaking with my S-I-L if something were to happen to my brothers the situation would not be a nice one

Attorney Arcadier : Before I answer that question, please tell me what your goal is.