Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Experience:  30 years of corporate, litigation and international law

I got pa article of incorporation approval letter last week

Customer Question

I got pa article of incorporation approval letter last week but decided to close it. would you let me know how to cancel or revoke pa article of incorporation ? thanks
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 4 years ago.

I could not respond in chat so I had to switch to this format.

Under 15 Pa C.S. 1971 you can file a short form to dissolve the company if it has not commenced business. Here is where you can find the form and instructions. The fee is just $70.

If this answer is responsive to your question, please accept it. That is how we are compensated. I would also be appreciated if you provided feed back on your view of the answer. Finally, if the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus. If I can be of further assistance or you have other questions in the future you can ask for me and reach me at this site.

This communication is not intended as legal advice. A local attorney should always be consulted for legal advice. No client/attorney relationship is intended or created by this communication.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I can not access to the above link. do i need log in procee or can give me the form ?