How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INFOLAWYER Your Own Question
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 55833
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
INFOLAWYER is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a small c corporation that usually does 1 to 2 million

Customer Question

I have a small c corporation that usually does 1 to 2 million a year and a year ago we did 7.9 million and i have paid myself 40 for the last 10 years in this big year i sold my house and rebuilt a new one and the corporation paid for some of the construction and now im being audited do i have to take this as a dividend since it will be taxed double or can i take it personal or is it to late to
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 4 years ago.
Hello and thank you for the question. I am sorry to read of this dilemma. If it was not declared as a dividend, it would be filed as personal at this time.