Maverick
Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years of professional experience
16823287

Complaint in the Circuit Court of Greenville,

I recently filed a complaint in the Circuit Court of Greenville, SC. I've found that I need to amend the complaint and ensure that it's properly formatted. I need help in doing so. If an experienced business attorney would be interested in helping me in a consultative capacity, and corresponding mainly through email or phone calls, I would gladly pay a fee. I'm having a very hard time trying to find an attorney in Greenvile that's available to help. If you are interested, please contact me at 864-593-7109. Thank you!
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 4 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is Maverick. I very much enjoy what I do and I hope that you will benefit from this information.

We are not permitted to contact you directly, however, I can help you through Just Answer if you want to post questions and period payments. I do litigation on a regular basis but I am not licensed in SC so any help you receive, you should plan on consulting a SC attorney for local legal advice as you deem necessary as a pro se litigant.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you..... Let me think about it and get back to you..... Thanks again.
Expert:  Maverick replied 4 years ago.
Sure...