kattorney
kattorney, Attorney
Experience:  16 years experience with a concentration in business, corporate and contracts law
50298765

We have a company that sells sportswear. Idea: we want studios

We have a company that sells sportswear. Idea: we want studios to carry our products.
1) We sell to studios and they pay us once the goods deliver. What documents/form do we need to sign with them? Whole sale contract? Where can I find it online?

2)We also want to work with studios on refferal program. They include our website shopping cart in the emails they send out weekly - we will give studios a special promotional code.
Students use the code -gets 5%. studios gets 15% at the back end.
What type of contract will I need to prepare to sign with studios on this type of program?

we are a very very tiny company, and we dont have the budget to hire a lawyer draw up specific form for us. Would be very helpful if you can guide me to a specific document/form that I wont need to change too much myself.

thank you
ada
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am still waiting for my answers. thank you
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 2 years ago.
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  kattorney replied 2 years ago.

Attachment: 2012-05-09_141024_wholesale_agreement.docx

Here is a contract you can use for wholesale. If you would like advice regarding the studio agreement please accept the answer to this question and ask a new, separate question.
kattorney, Attorney
Experience: 16 years experience with a concentration in business, corporate and contracts law
Expert:  kattorney replied 2 years ago.
I hope my answer to your question was helpful. I just noticed that you haven't accepted my answer yet. You've already paid a deposit. However, I'm not paid until you "Accept" my answer. If my response wasn't what you needed, please review my answer and tell me why by clicking the "Reply to Expert" button. That way I can help you better, or find another Expert who can. To accept my answer, please go to the question page and click the "Accept Answer" button. Thank you for using JustAnswer.