kattorney
kattorney, Attorney
Experience:  16 years experience with a concentration in business, corporate and contracts law
50298765

How do I get text messages back from Verizon that were deleted

Customer Question

How do I get text messages back from Verizon that were deleted by mistake?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  kattorney replied 5 years ago.

Kathie Russell :

You will have to file a subpoena in order to get those texts if they exist on the Verizon servers.

Kathie Russell :

Please let me know if you need a form for the subpoena. If so, I will need to know what county and state you are in.

Hello, I hope my answer to your question was helpful. I just noticed that you haven't accepted my answer yet. You've already paid a deposit. However, I'm not paid until you "Accept" my answer. If my response wasn't what you needed, please review my answer and tell me why by clicking the "Reply to Expert" button. That way I can help you better, or find another Expert who can. To accept my answer, please go to the question page and click the "Accept Answer" button. Thank you for using JustAnswer.

Expert:  kattorney replied 5 years ago.
I hope my answer to your question was helpful. I just noticed that you haven't accepted my answer yet. You've already paid a deposit. However, I'm not paid until you "Accept" my answer. If my response wasn't what you needed, please review my answer and tell me why by clicking the "Reply to Expert" button. That way I can help you better, or find another Expert who can. To accept my answer, please go to the question page and click the "Accept Answer" button. Thank you for using JustAnswer.