BartEsq
BartEsq, Researcher
Experience:  Juris Doctor
64232130

Hi, Ive recently set up an ecommerce website which wherein

I've recently set up an ecommerce website which wherein I would be selling mostly electronic products,In addition I would be advetising similar products of affiliate sites like amazon.com in concurrence with their associates program.
Can you please let me know where can I find a standard set of terms of use and condition to be put in the website.
Thanks

bart0358 :

Hello, Im researching your answer now.

bart0358 :

I dont think you are going to dfind what you are looking for. You might need to have them drafted professionally and custom to what your are doing. My law firm drafts contracts and I have a website myself with terms and conditions which needed to be tailored specifically for juridiction and local legal issues.

bart0358 :

You might be able to stumble upon something already in use that you like but for what you are trying to do, requires custom drafting.

bart0358 :

Here is a link to some useful tips when deciding which clauses you want in your terms and conditions.

bart0358 :

Here's another.

bart0358 :

So, do you understand what I mean? There are many things you need to address specific to you.

Customer:

ok thanks

bart0358 :

Let me know if you need anything else. Please contact me if you have any problems. You can request me directly or just put "to bart" at the beginning of your question. Please remember to click "ACCEPT" so I can get credit for my work. Bonus is not mandatory but appreciated.