BartEsq
BartEsq, Researcher
Experience:  Juris Doctor
64232130

To Bart The Corporation I am speaking of I had owned 50%

To Bart

The Corporation I am speaking of I had owned 50% of and sold in November 2010 to my now ex. I have absolutely no affiliation to the Corporation except for check I receive mthy payment of buyout. To note--At date of Divorce October 25th 2010 I was given my corporate computer and my Cell Phone/ number to own personally I suspect this Cloud Network was set up during my ownership--almost 2 years ago. I did find on my Gmail Dash Board 4 android applications that are not on my cell phone--I suspect these are business apps (Cloud) used in the setup of Google Apps for business. As well Sprint did acknowledge my Gmail settings up for employee monitoring—(I have tapped) meaning employee has full access to all my activities on my cell—--Webs I accessed—Texts—and computer Data—--as well can track me GPS. Problem is I had no direct connection to the Corporation until I found Be’s Business Apps web site. And the address to site is my Desk Top. To also add, I have a very stringent Non-compete with Corporation—If I break it would look like I am harming the corporation and I would be sued—I have Corporate documents on my computer if they ever got out in the streets the finger would be pointed at me..
Category: Business Law
Expert:  BartEsq replied 4 years ago.

bart0358 :

Hello, Im researching your answer now.

bart0358 :

I understand what you are talking about...am not able to see your question.

Customer:
To Bart The Corporation I am speaking of I had owned 50% of and sold in November 2010 to my now ex. I have absolutely no affiliation to the Corporation except for check I receive mthy payment of buyout. To note--At date of Divorce October 25th 2010 I was given my corporate computer and my Cell Phone/ number to own personally I suspect this Cloud Network was set up during my ownership--almost 2 years ago. I did find on my Gmail Dash Board 4 android applications that are not on my cell phone--I suspect these are business apps (Cloud) used in the setup of Google Apps for business. As well Sprint did acknowledge my Gmail settings up for employee monitoring—(I have tapped) meaning employee has full access to all my activities on my cell—--Webs I accessed—Texts—and computer Data—--as well can track me GPS. Problem is I had no direct connection to the Corporation until I found Be’s Business Apps web site. And the address to site is my Desk Top. To also add, I have a very stringent Non-compete with Corporation—If I break it would look like I am harming the corporation and I would be sued—I have Corporate documents on my computer if they ever got out in the streets the finger would be pointed at me..
bart0358 :

No, I can see all that. You didnt ask a question.

bart0358 :

What is it you would like me to answer

bart0358 :

?

Customer:

Where do I stand--What should I do or who should I reach out to. I live in a small community and no one understands such technology---I have been told this is a not spyware it is electronic "wiretapping" according to the law. It is not physically or logically on the device itself but actually on a cloud network.

bart0358 :

The law is unclear, the technology has not been around long enough for litigation to catch up to it.

bart0358 :

Thus, I gave you a few organizations that activly persue these matters.

bart0358 :

Literaly, this is uncharted teritory for the courts especially as these services become more avaiable to the public.

bart0358 :

You can make an arguement and sue. But it ultimately comes down to you convincing a judge and jury. Sounds like you have a fairly persuasive arguement.

bart0358 :

The ACLU might even pick your case up for free.

bart0358 :

Electronic wiretapping is more of a term of art used in criminal courts when the government is an actor.

bart0358 :

Your claim would be a state law that gives you ground to sue on breach of privacy theories.

bart0358 :

Does this answer your quetions? Contact the ACLU and see if they are interested in your case or lawyer up and sue the corporation.

bart0358 :

Let me know if you need anything else. Please contact me if you have any problems. You can request me directly or just put "to bart" at the beginning of your question. Please remember to click "ACCEPT" so I can get credit for my work. Bonus is not mandatory but appreciated.

Customer:

That is very sad--this is happening more than what we think and Google knows it as well as all cell carriers----loop holes you might say—Huge Dollars are being made right now—and dollars are everything--and with advanced wireless communications and third party android application developers continually adding on new modified applications—to the point people are putting App “Wallet” on their Androids—web based—cell phones and add in “cloud computing”—(Cannot physically see) such technology—Sloppy (Legal) supervision—you might say—will definitely bring a new business of litigation and law into our society—and many people and institutions such as banks/Credit Card Companies—internet Banking--- will be dramatically affected. Talk about Identity Theft—It will be rampant—Sorry for emotion—I just know from experience—My Social Security Number was given out for such activities to occur to me –Documented--

bart0358 :

Yes, when useing the internet, you should always be aware of your digital footprint and be extra cautious with financial transactions.

Customer:

I agree--but Mom or children down the street or small business individuals “self-taught” -- do not understand what “digital foot prints” are—as far as financial transactions--I talked to my private Banking---they told me if I do not use Pay Pal do not worry--Excuse me for my comment but I could not believe how ignorant such intuitions are who are promoting such online transaction and promoting app Wallet"—They are blind as they cannot see—and no one understands but advanced wireless experts/Google/Syniverse Technologies-- and Third Party Android Developer—and I am sure some developers are quite unethical--Forgot to mention one web site I entered on my cell phone—was my Money Market bank accounts I have documented by forensic studies of my cell phone SD card – and you can actually see web page I entered and view my account and account numbers.

Thank You Bert Have a nice evening

I

Customer:

Contact the ACLU and see if they are interested in your case or lawyer up and sue the corporation.

Customer:

Bert You Mnetioned contacting t the ACLU and see if they are interested in your case or lawyer up and sue the corporation.

Customer:

Burt you mentioned contacting the ACLU--Is there an approach I should take--this is so difficult to understand—how should I convey--?

Customer:

What does it mean Lawyer up?--

bart0358 :

Just be yourself, tell the story the same way you told me, and suggest your privacy rights are being violated. Lawyer up means hire a lawyer.

Customer:

Thank You Bert

bart0358 :

No problem.

Customer:

Thank You Bert You have been very helpful

bart0358 :