How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Attorney Arcadier Your Own Question
Attorney Arcadier
Attorney Arcadier, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 1106
Experience:  Contract questions and Incorporation questions answered.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Attorney Arcadier is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have patent that has been granted,but I do not have the money

Resolved Question:

I have patent that has been granted,but I do not have the money for the publishing fees. How can I obtain the $1200 needed to officially receive my patent?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Attorney Arcadier replied 4 years ago.

Attorney Arcadier :

Sell a percentage of your rights to an investor. Patent office will not waive fee if that is what you are asking.

Attorney Arcadier and 2 other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you