Richard, Attorney
Experience:  32 years of experience practicing law and a businessman.

promissory estoppel--I need to have a real case that I can

Customer Question

promissory estoppel--I need to have a real case that I can discuss in my Ashford online class discussion board in BUS311. ASAP because it is due no later than Thursday, May 3rd.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.

Good morning. You can find a number of cases involving promissory estoppel, including a discussion of each case, at the following website:

I hope this has given you information that has been helpful to you. If the information seems more general than specific, please be aware that we are only allowed to provide information and not specific advice. If you have a follow-up question, please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping others or taking a break. If you need additional clarification on this question, please do not hesitate to click Reply and I will be happy to do what I can to help you further. Thanks for allowing me to be of service to you. Please be aware that the information provided here is not legal advice. Rather it is simply general information. All states have intricacies in their laws and any information given is simply information only and specifically is not intended to be, nor does it constitute, legal advice. This communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship with you. I hope this answer has been helpful to you.