Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

Hi, Im starting up an interior design company. I and a friend

Customer Question

I'm starting up an interior design company. I and a friend (nationals) are investing our money. We have 3 interior designers (1 national, 2 non-nationals).

The national designer and one of the other two is a non-national designer.
The third designer is a representative of another company (non-national). We had agreed with him that there will be an increasing in his share if the project is provided by him.
As per our law; the share/profit percentage of the non-nationals cannot exceed 49%
I would like to know how I can distribute the percentages among the 4 of us and how to count the increasing if the project is provided by the other company representative.

Thank you and Regards,
Nora
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm still waiting for an answer

thank you

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

If the country is the issue, you can ignore it and explain to the principle itself.

In summary:

A + B are the investor (money only)

C + D are the interior designers (designs and communications)

E is an interior designer from another country and a projects provider i.e. if he has projects on the country but it is not through our company, we will help him in completing the projects. In this case he would like to have to receive extra percentage also when he is going to provide us with materials from his country (as per the customer request).

I want to know how to distribute the percentages as I want the five of us to be partners and how can I calculate "E" share/profits/percentage when the projects/materials are provided by him.

Thank you

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!