Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

Hi just was sued for 90000 from a feedlot no contract verbal

Customer Question

Hi just was sued for 90000 from a feedlot no contract verbal or written. I fed cattle with the owner 52% of the feedlot we paid the cattle for the cattle and the feedlot fed them when we sold the cattle I would receive checks after they took there share to cover the feed at the end everything was fine later i got a bill said they didnt take enough out but my books they took more out ave than other feedlots
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Attorney_Joseph replied 4 years ago.

Hello and thanks for choosing Just Answer®. I am a licensed attorney, and I will be glad to try and assist you.

To provide you with accurate information, could you please clarify these points so I can best address your inquiry:

• What is your specific question for a legal expert to answer?

Once I hear back from you, I will be glad to let you know my answer. There may be some delay as I am assisting other customers or am away from my computer. Please rest assured, however, that I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Texas U.S.A.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Do I owe the money?

I apologize for the delay, I was locked out of the system for a bit. Regardless....

Please provide more detail as to the situation, it is not quite clear based on your original statement.