If i am quoted in a newspaper article, can this be viewed as

Customer Question

If i am quoted in a newspaper article, can this be viewed as making contact with a particular business?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 4 years ago.
Hello and thank you for the question. I am sorry to read of this dilemma. That would not be proof of a contract. First, you can contest the accuracy of the quote. Second, there is no signed agreement confirming terms. At best, XXXXX XXXXX can be used to claim you held a certain position.

I hope this has given you the information you were seeking and lead you in the right track. I wish you the best of luck!

If you have a follow-up question, please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping others or taking a break.

If I have adequately answered your question, even though the answer might not have been the one for which you hoped, I would appreciate it if you would please click the GREEN ACCEPT button so that I receive credit for my work; otherwise, though you have made a deposit, I do not receive credit.

If you need additional clarification on this question after clicking ACCEPT, please do not hesitate to click Reply and I will be happy to do what I can to help you further. Thanks for allowing me to be of service to you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

What other question(s) may I ask? I recently received a C&D letter that I have questions about (i.e.: what I may have actually done legally wrong, of which I do not feel that I have done anything legally wrong; what I can/cannot legally say and/or write about this subject; and if Three Eagles has any actual legal case against me, based on what their lawyer wrote).

I believe I have attached most of the pertinent information about this issue. Here is the breakdown of the files (,_01;

• "Gossard 3.23.12, 01; R01.pdf" contains the attachment from an e-mail I originally received from Three Eagles' lawyer, which includes a copy of the original letter I received in the mail.
  • "Facebook Posting, 01; R01.jpg" is a copy of the Facebook posting they referenced in the original letter.
  • "A Radio Travesty, 01; R01.eml" is the original e-mail that I sent to an advertiser of Three Eagles. This is the same e-mail that is included in Three Eagles' lawyer's e-mail.
  • "RE_ Three Eagles Communications, Inc_ Letter, 01; R01.eml" is e-mail correspondences that I have had with Three Eagles' lawyer since the original e-mail I received.

I also have a file concerning the relevant Daily Nebraskan Postings, but the file size is too big for attachment here. Thank you for your time and helpful response.