kattorney
kattorney, Attorney
Experience:  16 years experience with a concentration in business, corporate and contracts law
50298765

If I am aware of unethical business practices in the engineering/manufacturing

Customer Question

If I am aware of unethical business practices in the engineering/manufacturing industry what is the best way to file a complaint without exposing myself?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  kattorney replied 5 years ago.

Kathie Russell :

Are you talking about a specific company or industry wide?

JACUSTOMER-o0b22h7b- :

This pertains to a specific company operating in FL which does business thoughout the U.S.

Kathie Russell :

It somewhat depends upon the nature of the unethical practices. It could be OSHA if it is workplace related. It could be the FL attorney general if it is unfair business or trade practices. If you can give me a little more of an idea of what is the nature of the grievance, I could perhaps give you a more complete list of where to lodge the complaint

Kathie Russell :

Hello, I hope my answer to your question was helpful. I just noticed that you haven't accepted my answer yet. You've already paid a deposit. However, I'm not paid until you "Accept" my answer. If my response wasn't what you needed, please review my answer and tell me why by clicking the "Reply to Expert" button. That way I can help you better, or find another Expert who can. To accept my answer, please go to the question page and click the "Accept Answer" button. Thank you for using JustAnswer.

Expert:  kattorney replied 5 years ago.

Expert:  kattorney replied 5 years ago.