kattorney
kattorney, Attorney
Experience:  16 years experience with a concentration in business, corporate and contracts law
50298765

i have 5 taxi or cab. how can i get school tranisportation

Customer Question

i have 5 taxi or cab. how can i get school tranisportation contract
Category: Business Law
Expert:  kattorney replied 4 years ago.

Kathie Russell : Like any government contract, they are hard to get. Call your state board of education and ask when the bidding period for the transportation contracts is. Ask to be added to the list to be notified. They will contact you when it is time and you will have to fill out a bidding contract. Be thorough and complete. Be aware that the quote you offer will be the rate you have to accept if you get the contract. If you are a minority or female owned company make sure to note that in your bid. It's a competitive process - the best bid will get the contract.
JACUSTOMER-qz4xqyt3- :

i didnt get answear yet

JACUSTOMER-qz4xqyt3- :

can i get lowyer follow for me that case

Kathie Russell : I am a lawyer, do you understand the answer I gave you?
Kathie Russell : Are you saying you already submitted a bid?
JACUSTOMER-qz4xqyt3- :

no i did not yet

JACUSTOMER-qz4xqyt3- :

can i get online application

Kathie Russell : Do you understand what you need to do? Do you have other questions?
Kathie Russell : It depends upon where you live, each state is different.
JACUSTOMER-qz4xqyt3- :

i live in minnesota

Kathie Russell : In some states you will have to apply through the state board if education, in other states you will have to apply to the local board of education.
JACUSTOMER-qz4xqyt3- :

could you check for me in minnesota please

Kathie Russell : I don't know the law in Minnesota. You should start by calling the state board of education. They will tell you if you can apply statewide, or if you need to call you local board.
JACUSTOMER-qz4xqyt3- :

ok thank u

Kathie Russell : You will need to call the state board of education for Minnesota.
Kathie Russell : Best of luck!
Expert:  kattorney replied 4 years ago.

I hope my answer to your question was helpful. I just noticed that you haven't accepted my answer yet.

You've already paid a deposit. However, I'm not paid until you "Accept" my answer.

If my response wasn't what you needed, please review my answer and tell me why by clicking the "Reply to Expert" button. That way I can help you better, or find another Expert who can.

To accept my answer, please go to the question page and click the "Accept Answer" button.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.
Expert:  kattorney replied 4 years ago.
Hello, I hope my answer to your question was helpful. I just noticed that you haven't accepted my answer yet. You've already paid a deposit. However, I'm not paid until you "Accept" my answer. If my response wasn't what you needed, please review my answer and tell me why by clicking the "Reply to Expert" button. That way I can help you better, or find another Expert who can. To accept my answer, please go to the question page and click the "Accept Answer" button. Thank you for using JustAnswer.
Expert:  kattorney replied 4 years ago.

Hello and Happy Easter! I do not get paid until you "Accept" my answer. I hope my answer to your question was helpful. I just noticed that you haven't accepted my answer yet. You've already paid a deposit. However, I'm not paid until you "Accept" my answer. If my response wasn't what you needed, please review my answer and tell me why by clicking the "Reply to Expert" button. That way I can help you better, or find another Expert who can. To accept my answer, please go to the question page and click the "Accept Answer" button. Thank you for using JustAnswer.