Raisa Romaelle, Esq.
Raisa Romaelle, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Florida licensed attorney and former business owner, providing you with answers and insight in plain english.

i own a business in robertson county tn. i was told by the

Customer Question

i own a business in robertson county tn. i was told by the planning and zoning office it was under non-conforming use. i have a beer permit and i want to have people dancing on a stage with a pole. i do not want nudity. i want thong bikinis. can i do this?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes i still need an answer.
thank you
Expert:  Raisa Romaelle, Esq. replied 4 years ago.
You cannot do it if doing so would violate zoning restrictions. What you can do is visit the zoning office and request an application for an exemption. This would allow them to make an exception in your case.

I hope I have answered your question to your complete satisfaction. Please remember to click Accept when you receive your answer. If the answer was particularly helpful, a BONUS is always appreciated, too!

Remember, if you do not click ACCEPT, I will not be compensated.
My answer is not a legal advice but general information. No attorney client relationship has been formed.