WiseOwl58, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced business lawyer.

I am maintain a blog where I post my stock market ideas. About

I am maintain a blog where I post my stock market ideas. About 100 people follow the blog and some of them may open/close trades based on my moves. I have a disclaimer that these are my trades and use them for education only. Can I fall in trouble legally and I am not a registered adviser.

you can see my blog at
Category: Business Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 4 years ago.
Without giving specific legal advice, which we are not able to do on this site, it appears that your blog makes it clear that you are just reporting your own investment activities and thoughts, and you have specified outright that you are not qualified to give investment advice and that you are not doing so.

Such a disclaimer should be effective to alert anyone who looks at your blog that it is not intended to give them investment advice and that you are not attempting, or not purported, to do so.

Good luck with your trading. I trust this answers your question. Please press the green ACCEPT button. Thanks.