Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.

Customer Question

hi mary,they don't want to buy me out,also i found out my name had removed from my company bank account as check signer,the bank told me because another partner is the account owner,because he opened the bank account then authorized me can sign the check,so this partner has right to add me or remove me from bank account,now i already settle all the money to them,if i want to quit,how can i do ?i only can sue them to get my 1/4 back?if i want to withdrawal my share,is it possible?how can i do?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
can you cancel my question,i still want to wait for marry