Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Experience:  30 years of corporate, litigation and international law
18695994

I have a Business Question that is extremely time sensitive,

Customer Question

I have a Business Question that is extremely time sensitive, I just need some practical legal guidance to a complex situation I have simplified and want another opinion on how I should handle it? I thank you in advance for anyone who can help me quickly, I am in Pennsylvania, and I need to take the correct steps so it doesn't become a major problem? Now I wish I would have become a lawyer instead of an entrepreneur after I received my B.A. in Economics.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 2 years ago.

bizlaw :

What is the question?

Customer :

r u there?

Customer :

I have solved my main issues now it is time to have fun with other legal advice, sell out or take over an industry that would be so simple for me I already created the plan. It did take two years to work out the kinks and than I would need a lawyer on retainer 24/7

Customer :

ok I have to go

Customer :

this site takes to long

Customer :

business questions just go back and forth quickly

Customer :

than there is a bottomline

Customer :

but it is crazy how long that takes

Customer :

this site needs run differently

Customer :

1. Quickly get to the matter at hand with the customer

Customer :

2. Give them a notice as to how long it will take, ballpark for a response

Customer :

and go from there

Customer :

It seems anymore that practical business knowledge is wasted in lew of $$$

Customer :

however more $$$ would be made from paractical solutions to handle things correctly for the customers and the business owner

Customer :

so you make less- bottomline because the people who have the knowledge I have would pay more and you would refer me in that sense if this site is for minor legal things

Customer :

but minor or major still requires general advice and that is why I signed up, obviously I will address this with the company

Customer :

its not your fault

Customer :

its theirs

Customer :

but watch who you are involved with, and represent

bizlaw :

If you do not need the question you originally had in mind answered, I will close the question. Let me know if that is what you want.