Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.

I thought you might be able to direct me a bit. Ive sold alot

Customer Question

I thought you might be able to direct me a bit. I've sold alot of items on websites like and and at this point I've decided that I'd like to earn a living doing it. Can you give me some pointers on what I can do to be a sucessful online sales person without having to use my own capital? I need to know how find a partner/investor to develope a merchant partnership. Maybe you know of some companies that already offer this type of work that can be done from home.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!