25. The issuing by a bankruptcy
court of an order of relief relieves the debtor of immediate collection activities by creditors. (Points : 2)
26. A trustee's authority to avoid enables it to set aside a sale or other transfer of the debtor's property. (Points : 2)
27. The type of patent that may be granted to developers or improvers of process or machine inventions is an (Points : 2)
functional or utility patent.
28. Creditors who hold security for the full amount of a debt will be affected by a debtor's bankruptcy. (Points : 2)
29. An agent is under a duty to obey (Points : 2)
any instruction given by the principal.
all lawful instructions given by the principal.
all instructions given by the principal.
only those lawful instructions which will reasonably benefit the agency.
30. The status of a trustee in a bankruptcy proceeding is best described as the: (Points : 2)
prosecutor of the debtor.
successor to the debtor.
defender of the debtor.
protector of the debtor.