10. The principal duty of a trustee is to liquidate a debtor's estate and distribute the money as quickly as possible. (Points : 2)
11. A discharge in bankruptcy
will prevent a debtor from ever obtaining another discharge in bankruptcy. (Points : 2)
12. Individuals and corporations
, but not partnerships
, may be reorganized under the Bankruptcy Reform Act. (Points : 2)
13. A business
formula, information compilation, or device that provides an advantage over competitors that do not have it is known as a (Points : 2)
restraint of trade.
14. Three types of patents available under U.S. law are (Points : 2)
utility, product, design.
design, packaging, invention.
design, plant, utility.
utility, regulatory, common law.
15. An agent's duty of loyalty to the principal is breached by (Points : 2)
the agent accepting a secret gift from a third person in connection with the agency.
the agent acting as agent for both parties to a transaction without disclosure.
the agent aiding a principal's competitors.
all of the above