WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced business lawyer.
62735101

Please can you tell me, I want to relinquish my ownership (49%) in a small business. The o

Please can you tell me, I want to relinquish my ownership (49%) in a small business. The other owner is amenable to this transfer or sale for $ 1.00. Is there a template I can use as a guide? Thanks so much!

Cindy Burns
What is the type of business entity you are selling? Is it a corporation or an LLC or something else?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Business type is a corporation. All I need to do is verify in writing that I am willing to transfer all rights of ownership and responsibility for loss or income from profit to Karen and Micheal Kraushaar.

I hope this helps simplify your response to my needs.

Thanks!

Cindy Burns

Here is a very simple straightforward agreement that you can use to transfer your shares to the other shareholder:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/58796728/Sale%20of%20Stock.doc