MShore Law
MShore Law, Attorney
Experience:  Drafted Negotiated and/or Reviewed Thousands of Commercial Agreements

I have been a vendor for over 20 yrs to my banking client,

I have been a vendor for over 20 yrs to my banking client, I was just notified that my services were being replaced by a others which knowingly by myself and their own employees have been accepting gifts (trips, major entertainment tickets, and monetary distribution) and perks in return contracts. Can I take legal action against the banking client for using the "BUDDY rule" and not allowing me to participate due to my unwillingness to participate in this act? Or can I sue for lost revenues?
Thank you for the post, I am happy to assist you by answering your questions. Are you alleging there is a kickback scheme?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes and several employees of the banking client, and other vendors have confirmed this but are more concernd about there own employment or ongoing vendor relationships. I was approached and asked on sevral occasions to "add a liitle" to contracts for this purpose. I never have and would not due to the contactual agreement with the bank in regards XXXXX XXXXX client relationships and gifts. New management has been introduced in the last year and they believe in the good old boy network. When invited to bid, my bids were the lowest but were rejected and awarded to one of the vendors involved with the ongoing kickbacks.
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX evidence do you have?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
One vendor had employees who were present when money exchanged hands and another vendor was asked to hire good friends in return for ongoing business. Also family members of the parties involved working for each other, completely against vendor policies. Plus facebook showing some of the trips and and the associations. There is a lot more for someone who can investigate the accusation with authority.
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX banking client is publicly funded?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
They are a publicly traded Corporation on th NYSE if that is the question.
I'm sorry for the confusion. I meant are they funded by the government, not traded publicly.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I believe so, they are one of the top 5 and were part of the bailout.
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX receive public (federal) funding you should consider reporting this matter to the Department of Justice. In the alternative you could bring suit on your behalf claiming the misappropriation/allocation of government funds due to corruption. Please let me know if you need additional guidance.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your deligence and responce. I would appreciate a local legal referral in the Orange County, los Angeles County CA area if possible.
Regrettably we cannot offer referrals, but the Orange County would be a good referral source: