MShore Law
MShore Law, Attorney
Experience:  Drafted Negotiated and/or Reviewed Thousands of Commercial Agreements
17924466

I just typed in a question concerning having a son, with a

I just typed in a question concerning having a son, with a drug problem, not pay me for my business. When I tried to put in my Discover Card Number everything went blank. I think her name was Tina or Trina. I want to proceed with a default and take the company back. We have served him with demands in each of the four months last year. With the note that if he did not pay us we would take the company over at the end of the year (2011)
Category: Business Law
Expert:  MShore Law replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for the post, I am happy to assist you by answering your questions. Do you mean you want to continue with Legal Expert Tina?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Please let me know what additional information you need.
I need to know whether you want to continue with Tina, if so, I will forward the question to her and she can respond if she is online.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I would like to have you help us. What do you need to have me to do to continue.
Thank yuo, what is the structure of the company, is it an LLC, S-Corp, LLP? Do you own any portion of the company now, or did you sell it all to your son? If you own a share, what percentage do you own? If you sold it, was the sale via a stock purchase agreement or other writing that your son has breached by not making payment? Lastly, if a registered company was the registration with the state changed to reflect your son as the new owner?
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX the structure of the company, is it an LLC, S-Corp, LLP? Do you own any portion of the company now, or did you sell it all to your son? If you own a share, what percentage do you own? If you sold it, was the sale via a stock purchase agreement or other writing that your son has breached by not making payment? Lastly, if a registered company was the registration with the state changed to reflect your son as the new owner?