Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Experience:  30 years of corporate, litigation and international law

Can I pay you to show me an example of an indemnification

Customer Question

Can I pay you to show me an example of an indemnification agreement?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 4 years ago.

bizlaw :

Let me see what I can find and I will get back to you in a few hours.

bizlaw :

Here is a form you can use as an indemnification agreement. You can just copy from the form you can see or pay for the form and get in a Word document that you can modify and fill in the blanks. Here is the link. If you have any questions let me know.

If this answer is responsive to your question, please accept it. That is how we are compensated. I would also be appreciated if you provided feed back on your view of the answer. Finally, if the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus. If I can be of further assistance or you have other questions in the future you can ask for me and reach me at this site.

This communication is not intended as legal advice. A local attorney should always be consulted for legal advice. No client/attorney relationship is intended or created by this communication.