lwpat
lwpat, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with over 35 years of business experience.
15417118

the second & third count of the law suite is for "usurpation

the second & third count of the law suite is for "usurpation of corporate opportunities" and "Fraud". would they have a strong case against me on these two points
What facts do they claim support these claims?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Second count is on basis of the sales done to my relative business; they could have sold to the end user and gained a higher profit margin rather than selling to my relative business .Because they claim that as an employee is my responsibility to bring new business.

And on the third count they state that I fraudulently sold the my relative business with out the consent of my employer... Which is bull shit... Everything that was sold was approved by them. The net 30 account was setup and approved by them about 1 1/2 year ago and over $500K worth of sell. How can they claim it was done with out there consent if I hold no management position nor do I work in accounting. I am a simple sales associate
Here I do not see that they can prevail on any of their claims. However, defending yourself will be expensive. Further there is an extensive course of business which is in your favor since that ratifies your actions. The one problem that you do have is not revealing your connection with the buyer. However, I do not see that being enough to make any difference. As long as the sales were made at the same level as other sales of the same goods then they do not have a case.