lwpat, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with over 35 years of business experience.

I am being sued by my employer for brech of fiduciary duty;

I am being sued by my employer for brech of fiduciary duty; for selling goods to a company which is owned by my family. Is this a strong case against me?
I assume that you sold the goods for less than fair market value. As such it is a breach and it would be a good case against you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
What if I can show proof that nothing was sold below fair market value. and over a 1 1/2 years they never had any pricing issue until they knew the company was owned by a family memeber.
If the goods were sold at fair market value and properly paid for then it doesn't matter if you sold the goods to Satan. There is no breach of fiduciary duty. The only issue would come in if you were giving them some type of preferential treatment.