MShore Law
MShore Law, Attorney
Experience:  Drafted Negotiated and/or Reviewed Thousands of Commercial Agreements

am buying a auto repair shop, wont be using the seller operating

am buying a auto repair shop, wont be using the seller operating name n will be using a new name for the business. i will be leasing the building and buying all the equipment with the sale of the business. what steps i have to take
Submitted: 4 years ago via GetFreeLegalForms.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  MShore Law replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for the post, I am happy to assist you by answering your questions. You need to have the seller execute a sales agreement whereby the seller acknowledges and agrees that you shall become the sole owner of all inventory, equipment, and assets of the business, that the same is not the subject of any third party security interest or lien, and that should a third party seek to attach such items the seller will indemnify you against such a claim. Please let me know if you need additional guidance.