Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

In South Dakota, can an establishment with an on-sale liquor

Customer Question

In South Dakota, can an establishment with an on-sale liquor license host and invite the public to a BYOB New Year's party?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes, I am still waiting for an answer.
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Expert or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Please continue.
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.
Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right Expert. Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately upon your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for your effort. I am disappointed and would like to be refunded my money. xxxxx xxxxxxx