Michael, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced Business Lawyer

I would like to draft my own contract for portrait photography

Customer Question

I would like to draft my own contract for portrait photography terms and conditions with clients. If I were to do so and provide a generous tip, would you be able to go over it and ensure that it is legally sound?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Michael replied 4 years ago.

Michael J. Duffy, Esq. :

I would be happy to go over your contract for a flat fee, depending on the page number. I would also need a bit of information about what your are generally trying to accomplish, so in addition to the legality of any terms you have in your contract currently, I might suggest adding or removing language.

JACUSTOMER-204u5zmi- :

Hi there, that sounds great. The contract would be 1-2 pages maximum. Please let me know how much it would be,

Michael J. Duffy, Esq. :

My pleasure. First page is $30, then $20 for each additional for a standard one-party business contract review. Feel free to call or e-mail me as well. 1-888-414-5773 or [email protected] I look forward to working with you. -Michael