Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Practicing for over 20 years and helped a number of businesses with litigation.

Registered Unit1st LLC in PA. New business will produce and

Registered Unit1st LLC in PA. New business will produce and market customized apparel for youth sports teams, businesses, etc. Now we realize there's a Unifirst uniform company in MA. They're huge. We're not. Afraid that once we grow, we can get squashed. A valid concern or not?
Valid, but probably not likely. The names are XXXXX XXXXX close enough to cause an issue. You may want to go ahead and file for a trademark on your name to give yourself more room for argument.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. As you know, we work on the honor system here and cannot always provide you answers that you like. I believe I have answered all of the questions you asked so I would request that you please click the ACCEPT button so I receive credit for my work and leave feedback if you have a chance. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is neither required nor expected. I believe in giving information that is to the point, but please remember that I can only base our answers on the information you provide and sometimes a misunderstanding as to what you are looking for or already know occurs so feel free to ask additional questions or for clarifications. Be very careful about looking at other internet sites that just post generic information without any inquiry into your facts because often those answers are dated, wrong, or wrong as applied to your facts. Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.

Several customers have asked how they direct a question to me in particular. If you specifically want me to provide information for you just put “FOR JD 1992” in the subject line and I will pick up the next time I am online.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX been worried, and started a plan B. We'll keep on with Unit1st.
Best wishes. If you get ready to trademark talk to the guy at He cna point you in the right direction.