Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

how do you find a pro bono attorney i live i las Vegas,NV need

how do you find a pro bono attorney i live i las Vegas,NV need business attorney
Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Business litigation attorney here to assist you.

The best way to locate an attorney is to contact the Nevada Bar and ask for assistance: http://www.nvbar.org/

They have resources to help you locate a pro bono or legal aid attorney in your area.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
do you access to all of my other questions my last has not be answered could you review it please.
Ok. I'll try to review the previous entries.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
thank you very much please iv only got two days before everything comes to a head
Ok. Thanks for your patience.

I have read the previous posts regarding your purchase of a business and the seller failing to produce the documentation incident to the sale.

You can sue the seller for breach of contract and specific performance. However, you are certainly best suited to hire an attorney. In fact, if your business is incorporated, it is actually required that the business be represented by a lawyer as a non-attorney cannot.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I'm not incorporated I'm sole proprietor with no source of cash I've got clients which owe me cash from contractual obligations but without my contracts have no standing which to debate the issue.
Understood. In that case, you really need to contact the Nevada Bar and ask for assistance with locating an attorney in your area that can assist on a legal aid or pro bono basis. Generally, all attorneys must provide a certain amount of pro bono work each year, so there should be help available.