Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.
10285032

16. The owner of a trademark must try to protect it by following

16. The owner of a trademark must try to protect it by following all of the following rules except one: (Points : 1)
a) never use the trademark without the generic name of the product
b) never use the trademark in the possessive form
c) never use the trademark in the plural
d) never identify the trademark

17. The Act passed by Congress that created a moratorium on taxing ISPs on the services they provide to computer users is known as the: (Points : 1)
a) Internet Tax Freedom Act
b) Internet Liberty Act
c) Internet Service Provider Act
d) Internet Sovereignty Act

18. A federal agency responsible for administering to laws relating to labor unions is the: (Points : 1)
a) National Labor Relations Board
b) Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
c) Occupational Safety and Health Administration
d) Federal Bureau of Fair Employment

19. A process in which a neutral third party meets with the disputants in order to have them come to some form of settlement agreement is known as: (Points : 1)
a) negotiation
b) arbitration
c) adjudication
d) mediation

20. The Electronic Communications Privacy Act makes it a federal crime to monitor e-mail when a person is at work. (Points : 1)
a) True
b) False
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
16. never identify the trademark.

17. Internet Tax Freedom Act

18. National Labor Relations Board

19. mediation

20. False

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button above for my answer. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

PLEASE NOTE WELL, LEGAL ANSWERS TAKE MORE THAN “MINUTES” TO PUT TOGETHER AS WE ARE DEALING WITH LAWS OF 50 STATES PLUS FEDERAL LAWS, AS WELL AS DEALING WITH OTHER CUSTOMERS, SO PLEASE BE PATIENT IT WILL BE MORE THAN “MINUTES” IN SOME CASES BEFORE YOU GET A RESPONSE, BUT BE ASSURED YOU ARE NOT BEING IGNORED.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

You can always request me through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-paulmjd/ or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience: All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.